Friday, August 22, 2008

Joanna has a loose tooth!

OMG, almost brought tears to my eyes. We were in Target and she showed it to Carmen. What? Let me see! There it was, a wiggly tooth. One of the bottom front. Wahhhhhhhhhhh! I took a picture but, you can't really tell it's loose.

Yesterday was Meet the Teacher at her new school. I had called earlier to request her being switched to a regular class instead of the Dual Language class. Well, it wasn't updated and we spent 3o mins. in the wrong class. Sigh...and once we learned where her real class would be, we find out her teacher was out sick. So, Monday we will meet her and then leave her to join the other parents in a Boo-Hoo Breakfast.

Wow, she will be in class for the WHOLE day!


In other news, my mom was taken to the ER night before last. She was having the same symptoms as before when it was a heart attack. Thankfully, it was not a heart attack. They couldn't find what was wrong but, they said she had gallstones......and that it was not anything to be worried about right now but, to keep it in mind. WTF? Shaking my head at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have the school thing sorted out. After the troubles before I didn't want to ask.I hope your Mom feels better. Gall stones are no fun Chris and my daughter Meg both had to have their gall bladders out.
~Monk~